Project / Sales Manager (f/m/d) full time (40 hr) – Recycling sector
Location: Vienna or Graz
What we do: SMT Recycling GmbH was founded in 2014 and is one of the fastest growing and leading companies for the transfrontier shipment of solid and liquid waste in Europe. Our vision is to redefine waste, our main goal being able to offer a solution for every request, to turn every waste stream into a valuable resource to make our planet cleaner and safer.
To ensure that we continue to succeed in this, we are looking for enhancement fulltime for our team located in Vienna (3rd district) or Graz.
- Support for waste producers and recyclers, partly on site (travel activity around 50%)
- Preparation of calculations, offers and contracts
- Completed commercial or technical education/Matura or higher level (University or University of Applied Sciences)
- several years of professional experience as sales or project manager, ideally with an already existing network
- Good market knowledge in the recycling/waste management sector
- Excellent German language skills (at least C1) as well as very good English language skills (at least B1/B2) are absolute requirements for this job
- Additional language skills such as Italian, Hungarian or a Slavic language are an advantage
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office
- Communicative personality, common sense and team spirit
- Driving licence B is an absolute requirement
- knowledge of environmental law including the law on shipments of waste, is of great advantage
- An exciting job with a lot of creative freedom in a dynamic market environment
- Informal working environment with short decision-making processes
- Possibly Company car, laptop, company mobile phone
The monthly salary based on full-time is between € 2.500 and € 3.000, depending on qualifications and previous experience.
There is a willingness to overpay with the appropriate experience.
Our office locations:
Office Graz, A-8074 Grambach, Parkring 2
Office Vienna, A-1030 Vienna, Invalidenstraße 1/10