Project assistant (f/m/x) part time – Recycling sector
With project management carrier opportunities
Location: Vienna or Graz
What we do: SMT Recycling GmbH was founded in 2014 and is one of the fastest growing and leading companies for the transfrontier shipment of solid and liquid waste in Europe. Our vision is to redefine waste, our main goal being able to offer a solution for every request, to turn every waste stream into a valuable resource to make our planet cleaner and safer.
To ensure that we continue to succeed in this, we are looking for enhancement part-time/fulltime for our team located in Vienna (5th district) or Graz.
– Support of the team along the entire value chain (sales, calculation, order processing mainly for projects with our sales partner N+P Recycling)
– Preparation and processing of notification documents (e.g. contracts, logistic documents)
– Communication (by telephone and email) with authorities, ministries and international clients
– Administrative agendas such as travel expense accounting, travel planning, etc.
– Completed commercial education/Matura + several years of professional experience as (project) assistance, in Office Management or comparable positions.
– Professional experience in the waste management / recycling sector
– Alternatively, we are also pleased to receive applications from students of waste management who are looking for a career in the recycling sector
– Excellent German language skills (at least C1) as well as very good English language skills (at least B1/B2) are absolute requirements for this job
– Additional language skills such as Italian, Hungarian or a Slavic language are an advantage
– Experienced in using Microsoft Office
– Communicative personality, common sense and team spirit
– Driving licence B is an advantage
– (Basic) knowledge of environmental law including the law on shipments of waste, is of great adavantage
– … exciting, varied tasks in a very open, friendly working atmosphere
– … flexible working hours, as well as regular home office if desired
– … the possibility to take on smaller projects yourself over time and to pursue a professional career
– Laptop, company mobile phone
– Crisis-proof industry
The monthly salary based on full-time is between € 2.000 and € 2.800, depending on qualifications and previous experience. There is a willingness to overpay with the appropriate experience.
Important information about the Corona crisis: we also take the exit restrictions of our government seriously and contribute to #socialdistancing. For this reason, the first round of job interviews will take place via video.
Our office locations:
· Office Graz, A-8074 Grambach, Parkring 2
· Office Vienna, A-1050 Vienna, Mittersteig 10/7